Summary version of our Case for Change
Making the Case for Change
We have structured our Case for Change as follows:
- Lancashire and South Cumbria – describes how our infrastructure impacts on our ability to provide care for our region, our population and respond to their current and future health needs.
- Our hospitals – describes the pivotal role of our hospitals in our community and the condition of our estate.
- Our clinical strategy – describes the fitness for purpose of our estate in the context of our ambitions for hospital care and the wider health and care system.
- Our workforce – describes the impact our estate has on our workforce supply and experience.
- Our digital ambitions – describes role of our infrastructure in fulfilling our digital and sustainability ambitions.
- Our use of resources – describes how our infrastructure impacts on our productivity and efficiency.
How you can get involved
To be part of the conversation and to keep up to date on all the latest news and updates, start by registering for our email newsletter today.
Find out more on our Information hub
We have lots more details on the project in our Information hub. Read frequently asked questions, the latest news about the programme and stories from people in the region.