More about us and our partners
The opportunity to transform our hospitals and services requires collaboration with partners across health and care.
We want to achieve a shared goal – to build on what we’re already great at and provide patients in the region with the absolute best in modern healthcare.
The New Hospitals Programme will see Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust work with other health organisations across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
- NHS Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Health and Care Partnership
- GPs and primary care colleagues.
Visit our partner websites
Keep up-to-date on all the latest updates
Receive news about the New Hospitals Programme direct to your inbox.