More about us and our partners
The opportunity to transform our hospitals and services requires collaboration with partners across health and care
We want to achieve a shared goal – to build on what we’re already great at and provide patients in the region with the absolute best in modern healthcare.
The New Hospitals Programme will see Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust work with other health organisations across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Lancashire and South Cumbria Health and Care Partnership
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- GPs and primary care colleagues.
Visit our partner websites
To find out more about the organisations involved in the Lancashire and South Cumbria Health and Care Partnership, visit the webpage linked below.
How you can get involved
To be part of the conversation and to keep up to date on all the latest news and updates, start by registering for our email newsletter today.